Quickly create batch image groups using RapidWeaver Resource folders. Drag and drop images into a folder on your mac, then drag that folder to the RapidWeaver Resources. Within Photo Pro, you can now use that Resource folder to show all images as a photo group.
Adding Resource Images:
- In RapidWeaver, open Resources (View → Show Site Resources).
- In the Resource panel, click + add and choose New Folder.
- Rename your new folder to suit the images it will contain.
- Click your new folder title, should say “No resources found”.
- Drag a full size image folder to the Resource panel center to add.
- Drag a thumbnail image folder to the Resource panel center to add.
- You now have a custom folder that contains full size and thumbnail folders to create a resource gallery in Photo Pro.
Using Batch Resource in Photo Pro:
- Open the Photo Pro Group stack settings.
- Go to Group Settings → Image Source, select Resource.
- In Full Images: enter the resource path to your full size image folder.
- In Thumbnails: enter the resource path to your thumbnail image folder.
By default, batch image captions and alt tags are generated from image filenames. Caption text formatting will replace filename dashes with spaces, and capitalize the first letter. For example, a file named “macro-flower.jpg”, will be captioned “Macro flower”. The Meta Caption setting can override this if an embedded meta title or caption is found in the image. Learn more about Meta Captions here.