Turn any text or image into RapidWeaver link that can open a specific lightbox gallery. Links can even trigger hidden photo galleries. Multiple hidden galleries can exist on your page, waiting to be shown with your custom links. Assign a lightbox keyword to a group, that then can be use for links.
Lightbox link setup:
- Open the Photo Pro Group stack settings.
- Go to Group Settings → Lightbox Link, and enter a unique keyword, (or lowercase and dashed term) for this photo group. This keyword is a hidden value only used for lightbox linking, and will never be publicly visible.
Lightbox link usage:
- Highlight any text or image you’ve added to RapidWeaver, and using the link tool, convert the text or image into a link.
- A RapidWeaver link popup will appear, ignore the URL field, and add a Custom Attribute by clicking the [+] icon.
- For the Name, enter “data-lightbox-link”
- For the Value, enter the lightbox link keyword or term you assigned to the photo group you want to show.
- Click “Set Link”. Now clicking this link will launch this group lightbox.
- The photo group you want to link to, must be on present on the page for the lightbox link to work. In other words, a lightbox link cannot show a lightbox that’s on a different page, but can show a hidden lightbox on the same page.