- Fixed: Lightbox bug for hidden Photo Pro groups.
- Fixed: Lightbox thumbnail bug introduced by 1.0.7 version changes.
- Fixed: Collection image hidden from lightbox, offsets the image count.
- Fixed: Collections with group sorting enabled would not appear.
- Fixed: Gallery collection thumbnails not showing border formatting.
- Fixed: Single quote in caption breaks stack preview.
- Fixed: Lightbox close not returning original page url.
- Fixed: Browser inspector fullscreen error when closing lightbox.
- Fixed: Total CMS and Photo Single captions not appearing in lightbox.
- Fixed: Total CMS → Oversized Photo Pro icon formatting.
- Added: New thumbnail current style toggles available in the Photo Pro Base.
- Added: New custom thumbnail size input available in the Photo Pro Base.
- Fixed: Thumbnails not scrolling within lightbox on mobile devices.
- Added: Buttons tags can use lightbox linking.
- Added: Sort image captions by start or end values.
- Added: Batch Hosted preview folder setup example.
- Fixed: Sorting with EXIF DataTime.
- Fixed: Batch Hosted thumbnails not loading.
- Fixed: Issue with Total CMS photo groups.
- Added: Batch Hosted! When selecting the Photo Group → Image Source → Batch option, you can now choose between a Resource or Hosted folder. A hosted folder path must be a relative path that stacks page. Batch hosted images will only appear on a published site, and if the folder path is correct.
- Added: Hide toggles for Exif DateTime and GPS data, within Photo Pro Base settings.
- Added: Border style options, within Photo Pro Group settings.
- Added: Extended support for batch image extensions, now supports upper can lowercase versions.
- Fixed: Number based photo groups sharing the same lightbox.
- Added: Note for Image → Hosted option, EXIF cannot be retrieved.
- Original Stack Release
2 responses to Photo Pro Version History
Question about a Totalcms image. When I enter a cmsid (in my case it’s homepic), it doesn’t work. I get to see the macro %cmsImageAlt(homepic)%. That’s the Alt text as far as I understand.
I saw the same for the previous version Photo Group. I never did get that to work and I just gave up on it. But now that I have paid another 69 bucks for the upgrade I’d like to see this work.
Ah ok, so I believe once you add your %cmsId% in the CMS Id field, that is all that is needed, the alt tag will be generated automatically from the TCMS image. So you should be able to leave the Photo Pro stack alt tag field empty.