- Fixed: Lightbox bug for hidden Photo Pro groups.
- Fixed: Lightbox thumbnail bug introduced by 1.0.7 version changes.
- Fixed: Collection image hidden from lightbox, offsets the image count.
- Fixed: Collections with group sorting enabled would not appear.
- Fixed: Gallery collection thumbnails not showing border formatting.
- Fixed: Single quote in caption breaks stack preview.
- Fixed: Lightbox close not returning original page url.
- Fixed: Browser inspector fullscreen error when closing lightbox.
- Fixed: Total CMS and Photo Single captions not appearing in lightbox.
- Fixed: Total CMS → Oversized Photo Pro icon formatting.
- Added: New thumbnail current style toggles available in the Photo Pro Base.
- Added: New custom thumbnail size input available in the Photo Pro Base.
- Fixed: Thumbnails not scrolling within lightbox on mobile devices.
- Added: Buttons tags can use lightbox linking.
- Added: Sort image captions by start or end values.
- Added: Batch Hosted preview folder setup example.
- Fixed: Sorting with EXIF DataTime.
- Fixed: Batch Hosted thumbnails not loading.
- Fixed: Issue with Total CMS photo groups.
- Added: Batch Hosted! When selecting the Photo Group → Image Source → Batch option, you can now choose between a Resource or Hosted folder. A hosted folder path must be a relative path that stacks page. Batch hosted images will only appear on a published site, and if the folder path is correct.
- Added: Hide toggles for Exif DateTime and GPS data, within Photo Pro Base settings.
- Added: Border style options, within Photo Pro Group settings.
- Added: Extended support for batch image extensions, now supports upper can lowercase versions.
- Fixed: Number based photo groups sharing the same lightbox.
- Added: Note for Image → Hosted option, EXIF cannot be retrieved.
- Original Stack Release