Quickly create batch image groups using server hosted folders.
Using Batch Hosted in Photo Pro:
- Open the Photo Pro Group stack settings.
- Go to Group Settings → Image Source, select Batch.
- Go to Batch Source: and select Hosted
- In Hosted Full: enter the folder name that will contain your full size images (this will be a relative path to a full size image folder).
- In Hosted Thumb: optionally enter the folder name that will contain your thumbnail images (this will be a relative path). Leave blank to use full size images for thumbnails.
Adding hosted images to your server:
- To complete a Batch Host setup, you must publish your project. Batch Hosted images will not appear within RapidWeaver Preview.
- With an FTP app (like Cyber Duck or Transmit), access the server to your published site. Go to the folder that contains the Batch Hosted page.
- Add your image folder to this directory. Your image folder name must match the name provided in the Hosted Full: field.
- After adding, with a browser go to your Photo Pro page. Your added images should now appear.
By default, batch image captions and alt tags are generated from image filenames. Caption text formatting will replace filename dashes with spaces, and capitalize the first letter. For example, a file named “macro-flower.jpg”, will be captioned “Macro flower”. The Meta Caption setting can override this if an embedded meta title or caption is found in the image. Learn more about Meta Captions here.