1. Add your .mp4 video to the RapidWeaver Resources panel.
2. Go Inspector > Sidebar, add the video snippet below.
<video loop muted autoplay class="feature"><source src="%resource(my_video.mp4)%" type="video/mp4"></video>
• Highlight your code, go Format > Clear, then Format > Ignore.
• Change “my_video” to your video title (no spaces).
3. Go Inspector > Styles > Banner – Type, choose HTML or Embed Video.
In preview, your HTML5 video should now be playing!
4. Drop in a fall back image banner for iOS devices.
Why add a fallback image? Apple limits iOS video support to prevent people from blowing through their data plan. But with your added image, iOS users will still have something nice to look at.